- 09 Feb 2023
- Updated on 09 Feb 2023
Zenkipay for PrestaShop allows merchants to accept payments in their store with different cryptocurrencies through multiple wallets.
Before you start configuring your plugin, you need to read the Plugin Integration Guide so that you have the data you need for your integration.
It is necessary that the server where your PrestaShop store is hosted has the following characteristics:
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- MySQL 5.6 or higher
- Apache 2.2+ or Nginx with module mod_rewrite enabled
- PHP cURL extension installed
- HTTPS support
- PrestaShop 1.7
- Enable SSL in PrestaShop
IMPORTANT: It's essential that the store is exposed to the Internet over HTTPS, it's necessary for the synchronization and payment notification process. If you are working in a local development environment, we suggest using the ngrok tool.
- Download the latest version of the Zenkipay module (ZIP) from the official PrestaShop Marketplace. To download click here.
- In the PrestaShop admin panel, go to the Modules > Module Manager, located in the side menu, and click on the "Upload a module" button.
- Upload the ZIP file through the PrestaShop module manager.
- Once installed, go to Modules > Module Manager, located in the side menu, and search in the payment category for the Zenkipay module.
- The configuration of the plugin consists of a series of fields that must be captured for its correct operation:
- Enable test mode: It indicates that you will be working with test transactions, which will allow you to make purchases through the Testnet.
- Enter sync code: Code that is obtained during the integration process from the Zenki dashboard, this code is used to synchronize your account and have the necessary permissions to be able to transact.
Once the data has been captured, click on the "Save changes" button, once this is done, a notification will be displayed indicating that the synchronization has been completed successfully.
NOTE: If the sync code is incorrect or has expired, an error message will be displayed.
The webhook of the plugin will allow that once the payment is made by a customer, Zenkipay confirms to the store that the payment was completed successfully and will change the status of the purchase order that is initially located as "Waiting for Zenkipay payment" to "Payment accepted".
The webhook URL will be set to automatic during the sync process.
Uncheck the "Enable test mode" checkbox and you're all set to start selling.