- 10 Feb 2023
Quick start business guide
- Updated on 10 Feb 2023
Upload your business documentation
It is necessary that according to the use of your account (personal / business) you upload personal documentation and / or your business. Review our terms and conditions to obtain the complete list of documents that you must provide.
The procedure for uploading your documentation is as follows:
- Once you have creado tu cuenta, you must enter the merchant portal and select the option to upload documentation of your business.
- A screen for uploading the documentation will be presented below:
- Select whether your account is personal or business (the documentation you need to upload depends on the type of account).
- Upload your documents (click the "upload document" link in each section).
- Validation of your identity (click on the "start validation" link in the "Validate identification" section).Device with camera required📷 During the identity validation process you will be asked to take a photo of your ID from the front, the back and a selfie.
- Confirm your mobile phone number: Enter the country code and your phone number, click the "Send Code" button. In a couple of minutes you will receive a code by SMS which you must capture on the screen. Once you have captured the code, click on the "Validate" button.
- Once you have completed the upload of your documentation click on the "Send documents for validation" button. Our staff will validate your documents and approve your account.
Integrate your business with Zenkipay
Once you have created your account, you must integrate the Zenkipay payment method into your business. To do so, see our Quick start integration guide.