- 20 Jun 2023
How to associate a tracking number to a sale?
- Updated on 20 Jun 2023
A tracking guide is a unique code provided by a courier when shipping to track the package and ensure it reaches its destination.
For orders with physical delivery of products or mixed, shipment by parcel is required to continue with the transaction process and be able to release the escrow balances.
Associate a tracking number
To associate a tracking number you must enter Orders.
Associate a tracking number directly in the transaction
You can associate a tracking number to a transaction by following these steps:
- Select the transaction to which you want to add the tracking number from the list displayed.
- The transaction detail will be displayed where you can add the tracking guide in the "Tracking number" section.
- Enter the tracking number and click the upload button.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed for you to select the courier by which the product was sent.
- Select the messaging and click the Save button
- The status of the guide will be loaded, it will change as the courier notifies the progress of the shipment
Associate a tracking number by uploading an Excel file
You can associate tracking numbers with multiple batch transactions from an Excel file by following these steps:
- Download the template by clicking the "Download template" button.
- The file will contain all orders that require tracking guidance.
- Complete the requested data:
- Trade Order No.: Identifier assigned by the merchant to the order.
- Tracking Number: It is the tracking guide that you want to assign to the order
- Parcel code: Parcel for which the product was sent, you can consult the catalog in the Parcel tab of the document.
- Parcel: Name of the parcel store by which the product was sent.
- Once the changes have been completed and saved in the file, it is necessary to upload it by clicking on the "Upload tracking number" button.