- 20 Jun 2023
Quick start business guide
- Updated on 20 Jun 2023
1. Register your merchant with Zenkipay
It's very easy, just click on the Open Account button and enter the requested information. For more details please refer to the following article: Open a merchant account.
Enter the basic account information, so you can log in:
- Full name
- Your email address
Log in with your previously registered information to activate your account.
An activation email will be sent to you, where once the account is activated you will be able to enter the basic information of your business.
2. Upload your business documentation
It is necessary that according to the use of your account (personal/business) you upload documentation, person and/or of your business. See our terms and conditions for the complete list of documents you must provide.
The procedure to upload your documentation is as follows:
- Once you have created your account, you will need to log into the merchant portal and select the Complete your documentation option.
- You will then be presented with a screen to upload your documentation
- Select whether your account is personal or business (the documentation you must upload depends on the type of account).
- Upload your documents (click on the "upload document" link in each section).
- Validate your identity (click on the "start verification" link in the "Identification of the legal representative of the company" section).Camera device required📷 During the identity validation process you will be asked to take a photo of your ID on the front, back and a selfie.
- Press, confirm and complete the Legal and Business Name of your company.Legal nameValidate the legal name of your company, as this cannot be changed once you enter it.
- Confirm your cell phone number: Enter the country code and your phone number, click on the "Link up" button. In a couple of minutes, you will receive an SMS code which you will need to enter on the screen. Once you have entered the code click on the "Validate" button.
- Once you have completed uploading your documents, click on the "Send docs to validation" button. Our staff will validate your documents and approve your account.
3. Integrate your commerce
You can receive payments with Zenkipay in three different ways:
- Integrating Zenkipay into your website: Integrate your e-commerce site with plugins like Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, VTEX or with the Zenkipay API.
- Payment links: Sell anywhere without having a website and without developing anything, just a couple of clicks away.
- POS terminal: Receive payments in your physical store with terminals point of sale, scan QR codes with customer wallets.
Integrating Zenkipay into your website
We have several options to help you integrate your website easily, once logged in with your Zenkipay account on the portal https://portal.zenki.fi/ select the option Integration with Plugins or API.
Here we will ask you for your web address.
You will be able to choose the most suitable option for your site:
- Using Zenkipay API: You can use Zenkipay API directly or via one of the supported languages. If you want to know more details, check the following link: Zenkipay API Integration
- eCommerce plugins: We have plugins for different e-commerce platforms. If you need to know more details, check the following link: Plugin integration guide.
Select the option Receive crypto with a payment link from your dashboard, then click on the Activate and generate link button.
Now you can set up your payment link and start receiving payments with Zenkipay.
POS (Point of sale)
You can receive payments with Zenkipay in your physical store with POS terminals, just select the option Point of Sale Terminal from your dashboard.
Click on the Activate point of sale terminal button.
Follow the steps shown on the screen and start receiving payments with Zenkipay POS. For more information you can consult the guide: How do I configure my POS?
Now that you have your Zenkipay account set up, when you login to your account you will be shown other options, one of them is the dashboard.
Within the dashboard menu you will be able to see a summary of your transactions, available balance, balance in guarantee, payment links and tracking guides. To learn more about the dashboard and its options, see the following link: Panel
Another new section you will find is the configuration section where you will be able to:
- Configure your Operation Mode: Manage your account and configure your FIAT or crypto trading mode. For more details, you can consult the following article: How to know and change the operation mode of my account?
- Manage staff: Add or deactivate the collaborators that will have access to your account.
- Rreviewyour integration summary
- Configure your Crypto Love. For more details, you can consult the following article: How to update the configuration of my crypto love?
- Review your integration summary
- Configure the cryptocurrencies accepted. For more details, you can consult the following article: How to update the operation of the currencies with which I receive payments?
- Define the behavior of your deposits. For more details, please refer to the following article: How to update the escrow settings.
- Review and send your documentation in case you have not completed it.