- 19 Jun 2023
Pay with Zenkipay
- Updated on 19 Jun 2023
Pay with Zenkipay
To pay withfrom the payment page of an eCommerce you must:
1. Select as payment option Zenki.
2. Enter your email address.
3. A screen with the option "Choose your payment channel" will be displayed, then choose one of the two options offered.
Zenkipay provides two alternatives for making payments:
- The first possibility is to make payment using any cryptocurrency and any wallet. This means that users can select the cryptocurrency of their choice and the cryptocurrency wallet of their choice to make the payment.
- The second option is to make the payment through our main partner, Binance, using Binance Pay, which offers users a fast and secure way to make payments through Binance's payment platform.
Pay with any crypto and any wallet
Select the cryptocurrency with which you want to make your payment.
Pay from your cryptocurrency wallet.
supports over 100 different cryptocurrency wallets! To pay with your cryptocurrency wallet:
Select the wallet from the list that is shown on the screen. Depending on your wallet, we will ask you to scan a QR code from your wallet or in the case of wallets compatible with your computer (as in the case of Ledger) we will open the application from your browser.
To pay with a QR code
If your wallet is not shown in the list above, don't worry! scan our generic QR code to make your payment.
Receive confirmation of payment and delivery
- We will notify you by email when your payment has been successfully received and when the merchant confirms that your product or service has been delivered.
Pay with Binance Pay
If you choose to pay with Binance Pay, just follow the instructions.
When can I close the payment window?
Depending on the technology used by the merchant, you may or may not close the payment window, according to the following message:
You can close the payment window.
In this case you do not have to wait, you can close the payment window as soon as you have made the payment from your cryptocurrency wallet.
Please do not close the payment window.
In this case you will have to wait until the window shows the confirmation of your payment.
Where can I view the status of my purchases?
Access the page Zenki shopper and click on the "Check your purchases here" button.
We will ask you to enter the email address you captured during your purchase:
Then, we will send you a one-time access code to your email:
Enter your code on the screen:
Finally, you can consult the list of your orders and their details by clicking on any of them:
Where can I make a claim?
You can do it from our Zenki shopper portal. Entering it as shown above.
How long to make a claim?
Depending on the merchant, you have a minimum of 24 hours to make a claim after receiving the notification of delivery of your product or service.